Rotary Club Poinsettia Sale
Order your beautiful
ROTARY CLUB POINSETTIAS
grown locally at Cantigny Greenhouse
to your home, office or most valued customers
by Wheaton AM Rotarians
Monday, December 2 through
Wednesday, December 4
Add special delivery instructions/addresses
in the "comments" field.
Large plants cost $18: these are available in traditional RED, plus there is a limited quantity* of Ice Punch (Red with a blaze of feathery white) plants.
Each high quality plant measures approximately 18 inches high, has 4-6 blooms, stands in 6 inch pots with decorative waterproof liner, and includes care instructions and a brief history of the poinsettia.
Small plants cost $10: There is a limited quantity* of small RED plants. Each high quality plant measures approximately 10-12 inches high, has 4-5 blooms, stands in 4 inch pots with decorative waterproof liner, and includes care instructions and a brief history of the poinsettia.
Plants are delivered fresh literally hours after being removed from Cantigny's growing tables. These poinsettias will go the distance for the entire holiday season and beyond!
Is your Rotary Poinsettia grown at Cantigny a THRIVER?
Let us know how long yours has been beautiful for you!
Since 1990 the Wheaton A.M. Rotary Club has raised over $282,000 from the sale of these beautiful plants with every penny returned to the Wheaton community:
- College and Vocational scholarships for local high school students
- Hands-on projects and/or charitable donations to local non-profit organizations including:
- Bridge Communities - Clare Woods Academy - Conservation Foundation - DONKA - DuPage Animal Friends
- DuPage Care Center - DuPage PADS - ESSE Adult Daycare - Humanitarian Service Project
- Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans - People's Resource Center - Play for All Playground and Garden Foundation
- RRAF - Spectrios Low Vision Center - Teen Parent Connection
- Western DuPage Special Recreation Association
This is a great way to show someone you care and at the same time support Rotary's local fund-raising effort that contributes the money raised directly back to our Wheaton community--truly the spirit of Christmas.
Order early--supplies are limited.