Smile Doctors Braces by Dr. David J Allen
- 116 West Willow Avenue Wheaton IL 60187
- (630) 668-0197
- (630) 668-0548
- Send Email
- Wheaton Orthodontic Center Website
Monday 10am-7pm, Tuesday and Wednesday 8am-5pm, Thursday 7am-3pm. Some Saturday hours available.
1 block west of Main Street, 1 block south of Liberty Street, 1 block east of Hale Street in Wheaton, IL.
Creating beautiful smiles for children and adults in a caring and friendly environment while providing the highest level of service to our patients.
Dr. Allen strives to reach beyond his credentials by constantly updating his knowledge and skills through research and continuing education. Dr. Allen is a certified member of The American Dental Association and The American Association of Orthodontics, The Midwest Society of Orthodontists and the Greater Chicago Damon Orthodontic Study Club.
Whether it be the Damon System that utilizes a unique metal or clear option or Invisalign, we strive to match the best system for your needs. Your treatment plan will be devised by Dr. Allen, so you know you will end up with a smile that truly fits.
If you are ready for a smile that transforms your appearance, Dr. David Allen is right for you. Schedule your COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION today and you will be on your way to a beautiful, healthy smile.
- Beautiful Smiles at Any Age! Orthodontic Treatment for Children and Adults
- Complimentary Consultations
- American Assocation of Orthodontics recommends Children get an Orthodontic Checkup no later than Age 7
- Invisalign and Invisalign Teen, Damon Clear and Metal Braces, Mouth Guards