Members Matter: Orientation for New and Existing Members
Whether you are new or a seasoned member of the Chamber, you may wonder if you're aware of everything Chamber membership has to offer you and your business. During this time of stress and change, we want to make sure you are maximizing your membership. Come join us for "Members Matter: Orientation for New and Existing Members."
9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Wednesday, March 24, 2021
During this one-hour overview of Chamber benefits, you'll learn:
- How to elevate the visibility of you and your business through the Chamber
- How to leverage your business listing in our powerful membership database
- Opportunities for professional development
- Ways to build referral relationships
- How other Chamber members have grown their businesses through Chamber connections
All are welcome to virtual Members Matter
Wheaton Chamber is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Members Matter: An Orientation for New and Existing Chamber Members
Time: Mar 24, 2021 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 822 2525 4703
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,82225254703#,,,,*404431# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,82225254703#,,,,*404431# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)