May VIRTUAL Membership Luncheon
Wheaton Chamber Town Hall VIP Panel Discussion
Please join us at 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 21, for a VIP panel during our Wheaton Chamber Town Hall Virtual Luncheon, held via Zoom. The virtual luncheon will be followed by a time to network and catch up with each other from 1:00 to 1:30 p.m.
Our guests will share from their own experience during COVID-19, how their organizations have responded and their vision for reopening and rebuilding our community.
Our VIP panel includes:
- Mike Benard, Executive Director, Wheaton Park District
- Beth Marchetti, Executive Director, DuPage Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Dr. Jeff Schuler, Superintendent of Schools, Community Unit School District 200
- Pam Sharar-Stoppel, SVP, Market Head for the West/South region of Wintrust Financial Corporation
- Elle Withall, Executive Director, Downtown Wheaton Association (DWA)