Executive Briefing: Why Sales Management Fails
Who Should Attend This Event?This event is for business owners, president’s, entrepreneurs and sales managers facing business obstacles when it comes to selling, managing a team and growing their business.
In this session, you’ll learn the proper systems, behaviors and accountability to put sales teams in the position to win.
Join sales expert, Bill Bartlett for this workshop. Together, you’ll dissect common roadblocks and what you can do about them.
You will find this workshop valuable if you are:
- Sick of prospects telling you they “want to think it over” and unsure what to do next
- Frustrated in spending too much time writing proposals and not enough getting the business
- Concerned there is no sales process that allows you to stay in control and analyze the results
- Worried that you’re often “bailing out” and lowering your prices in order to close business
- Angry about wasting time with prospects with have no money or no decision-making power
Participants walk away understanding how to:
- Gain the upper hand during sales calls and prevent unpaid consulting
- Create a culture of consistency, transparency and accountability
- Roll-out simple behavior modifications that will lead your salespeople to success
- Build prospecting plans that fill pipelines and hit quotas
- Shorten your sales cycle by avoiding time wasters and unqualified prospects