BKS SYSTEMS, CHICAGO AREA IT CONSULTANTS
Founded in 2000, Business Knowledge Systems (BKS Systems), a Chicago managed IT consulting company, offers managed IT services, including IT consulting services, IT support services and cloud based implementation, support and management services. BKS Systems has been helping small and medium sized businesses throughout the greater Chicago area, including northern Indiana. With the inclusion of cloud services, we now serve remote clients across the country, as well.
Our objective is to enable clients to concentrate on their core business while we manage the IT systems and any IT requirements to ensure cost effective optimization of networks, servers, and devices with a minimum of technology service interruptions.
BKS Systems has grown its business through relationships and referrals from present and past customers. BKS Systems has undergone exceptional growth and expansion since its inception; over 90% provided by referrals from satisfied clients. BKS Systems is committed to protecting your company’s technology investments and providing the highest quality of advice, planning, and ongoing IT services to you, our clients.
With expertise and leadership, our IT Support team can support daily operations of your business including:
- 24×7 onsite / remote support
- Support help desk support services
- Guaranteed service level agreements
- Certified IT technicians
- Endpoint management
- Monthly reporting of all support calls for better control of IT spending
- Managed IT Services so You Can Manage Your Business with Increased Reliability, Availability and Stability of Your IT
- Founded in 2000 with the Objective to Provide Cost Effective Optimization of Networks, Servers and Devices
- All Inclusive IT Services | Cloud Solutions | Network & Device Management | Backup & Storage | IT Consulting & Planning
- We Cater to the Needs of Small to Medium-sized Businesses by Providing the Very Best in IT Solutions and Support
- Check out our Blog about Relevant IT Matters for Businesses who use IT to Support and Propel their Business Forward