$16.00 per hour
Event-by-Event Basis (Part-time)
1099 Service Provider
This position is responsible for the set-up, breakdown, and storage of tables, chairs, etc. for functions and events by the deadline. This position is also responsible for general housekeeping, maintenance, and cleanliness of all areas used by vendors and guests.
1. Must be able to work the hours needed including early mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays.
2. Dependably come to scheduled work shift in a positive state of mind meeting dress and grooming standards for a professional appearance.
3. Set up and take down tables, chairs, and food and beverage areas according to the BEOs before and after events including ceremonies.
4. Store and set up tables, chairs, etc. in an efficient and safe manner.
5. Clean the associated areas of the building including restrooms before and after the events to ensure that every guest experiences a clean environment for their event.
6. Open, close, and secure banquet areas as needed.
7. Notify Director of Sales of any damage to tables, chairs, etc. as needed.
8. Maintain good safety awareness while moving heavy equipment
9. Maintain inventory of housekeeping supplies
10. Attend staff meetings and training programs as specified.
11. Complete other duties as assigned by Director of Sales and/or other venue Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
No experience is required. Must be able to understand, speak, read, and write clearly in English. Must be able to work effectively independently and as a team member. Must have good organization and time management skills.
Must be able to: continuously move about the facility and independently move items such as tables, chairs, and stacked chairs weighing up 50 lbs. and over 50 lbs. with assistance.