Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Are you looking to gain a wide range of pediatric experience in the most collaborative and supportive clinic opening its 3rd location in Wheaton?
We are seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to join our team of top pediatric specialists for a full or part time caseload at our new Wheaton location and surrounding neighborhoods.
Our ideal candidate...
Our BCBA candidates should have experience working with children 2-7 years of age within a multi-disciplinary setting. Candidates should be ready to develop their skills in evidence-based practices, supervision, assessment, and program development. Ideal candidates should have the leadership and organizational skills necessary to act as Case Manager for assigned clients' therapy teams and act as primary point of contact for assigned clients' families. They should have extensive experience using the VB-MAPP, conducting FBAs, and confidence in using online data collection systems for program implementation and data collection. They should also be eager to learn from our team of outstanding and experienced therapists.
Who we are...
Blue Bird Day is an intensive pediatric therapy program that simulates a preschool and kindergarten setting, located in the West Loop and Northcenter neighborhoods of Chicago and established in 2014. Our compassionate therapists and staff build strong relationships with clients and their families and are dedicated to helping clients achieve goals and build confidence in their everyday life.
Check out our website to learn more about our mission and the wonderful clients that we serve!
Learn more at www.bluebirddayprogram.com!
We value our employees...
At Blue Bird Day, we value our employees and it shows. Our outstanding benefits package pairs with our positive company culture to create the best work environment so that you can focus on doing what you love.
- Competitive salary with productivity bonus potential
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Sick Leave (PSL) allowances
- 401k with substantial company match
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Call A Doc (on call physician)
- $25,000 Life Insurance policy
- Travel reimbursement for all offsite sessions
- On-site staff parking for therapists with off-site sessions
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Highly structured, individualized mentorship and onboarding program
- Department meetings
- Monthly all staff meetings
- Hosted professional development courses
- Monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Fundraising initiatives
- Holiday celebrations
- And MORE!
- Utilize electronic medical record software (CentralReach) to document treatment sessions and evaluations.
- Maintain a caseload of 25-30 hours per week (full-time)
- Participate in monthly staff meetings, department meetings and as needed team meetings.
- Participate in in-house company trainings, hosted CEU courses and ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Utilize the most current evidence based treatment and theoretical models that align with Blue Bird Day guiding theories of practice.
- Licensed BCBA
- Masters degree required
To Apply, visit https://bluebirddayprogram.isolvedhire.com/jobs/316002.html