Are you looking to gain a wide range of pediatric experience in the most collaborative and supportive clinic opening its 3rd location in Wheaton?
We are seeking Therapeutic Assistants/Paraprofessionals to join our team of top pediatric specialists at our new Wheaton location and surrounding neighborhoods.
Prospective Occupational Therapy, Speech-Language Pathology, Physical Therapy, Social Work, and Developmental Therapy students are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our ideal candidate...
Experience working with young children with autism, sensory processing disorders and other developmental delays is highly preferred. The ideal candidate is one who is passionate about working with young children and driven to develop professionally. 80% of our Therapeutic Assistants have been accepted into graduate allied health professional school programs!
Who we are...
Blue Bird Day is an intensive pediatric therapy program that simulates a preschool and kindergarten setting, located in the West Loop and Northcenter neighborhoods of Chicago and established in 2014. Our compassionate therapists and staff build strong relationships with clients and their families and are dedicated to helping clients achieve goals and build confidence in their everyday life.
Check out our website to learn more about our mission and the wonderful clients that we serve!
Learn more at www.bluebirddayprogram.com!
We value our employees...
At Blue Bird Day, we value our employees and it shows. Our outstanding benefits package pairs with our positive company culture to create the best work environment so that you can focus on doing what you love.
- Hourly Rate
- Paid Sick Leave (PSL) allowances
- 401k with substantial company match
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Call A Doc (on call physician)
- $25,000 Life Insurance policy
- Reimbursement for Paraprofessional License
- Highly structured onboarding program
- Monthly all staff meetings
- Monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Fundraising initiatives
- Holiday celebrations
- And MORE!
- Assisting in a small class of 10-12 children
- Providing 1:1 and 1:4 support to our students
- Activity preparation and clean up
- Collaboration with out therapeutic team of specialists
- Provide in-home support for clients
- Assist in facilitating virtual therapy
- Receive training to work with specialized populations
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Associates Degree required
- Bachelors degree preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
To apply, visit: https://bluebirddayprogram.isolvedhire.com/jobs/316004.html