Athletic Administrative Associate
The Athletic Department at St. Francis High School is seeking a full-time Athletic Administrative Associate to join its team. St. Francis High School is looking for a customer-oriented, highly efficient professional who is devoted to the success of our students and fits the philosophy of the department as well as the mission and vision of the institution.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized, detailed oriented, multi-tasker with excellent computer skills and experience in scheduling. The preferred candidate is a self-starter and an effective team player with a willingness to engage with coaches and support staff for 24 IHSA sports.
- Games and Tournaments
- All campus facilities
- Update athletic websites: scores, rosters, pictures, articles, announcements, etc.
- Update IHSA website: school and coach information
- Set-up and ensure student-athlete’s on-line registrations for Fall, Winter and Spring Sports are complete
- Schedule Fall, Winter and Spring pictures including picture distribution
- Schedule and reserve all transportation needs
- Coordinate special events: conference tournaments, IHSA post-season
- Coordinate all awards: tournament trophies, senior nights, end of season awards and banquets
- Coordinate Summer Camp schedule and registration
- Serves as a member of the home Football Supervision Team
- Serve as a member of the Main Office staff and performs duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of administrative assistant experience, preferably in athletics
- Solid aptitude in Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and scheduling software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to help others in the department and throughout the school as necessary
- Detailed oriented multi-tasker with exceptional time management skills
- Experience in 8 to 18 athletic software
- Experience in Learning Management System (LMS) scheduling software
- Experience in Dude Solutions facility scheduling software
- Familiarity with the “language of sports”
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information (name, phone, e-mail) for three professional references. References will not be contacted without the permission of the candidate.
All application materials must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, November 22, 2021 with an immediate start preferred.