What you want:
- Are you a fast-learner craving to master life-long, applicable skills in business, marketing and customer service?
- Do you want to continuously grow, personally and professionally, and welcome ongoing training, mentoring and coaching?
- Do you appreciate access to the tools and skills to do your job successfully without micromanagement?
- We’ve heard employees say, “working at CS&S equates to getting a master’s degree”. If you are an ambitious, go-getter ready to jump in and make impact, we want to speak with you!
Corporate Strategies & Solutions is seeking a goal-oriented Operations Manager to help manage and smoothly maintain the systematic approach of our incredibly successful business development business.
At Corporate Strategies & Solutions, the Operations Manager implements a variety of administrative duties to ensure the office is running smoothly. An expert multi-tasker, this role is the chief source of support for a team of sales professionals and plays a key role in client services and project management. This position supports the “Client Experience” via company-wide communication and retention efforts as well as event planning and marketing tactics to support growth. The Operations Manager should have a sound understanding of basic technology duties such as CRMs, virtual hosting platforms, Microsoft365 Suite, Social Media basics, videoing and misc. technology trouble shooting.
What you’ll do:
- Point person and main liaison for operational and client requests.
- Prepare and send invoices to clients, support other accounts receivable efforts (ACH, wire, etc) and communicate as needed.
- Possesses knowledge and ability to trouble shoot on technology, computer, SmartBoard and phone issues as needed for entire team.
- Update and maintain procedures and create efficiencies to ensure consistent performance.
- Maintain vendor accounts, make orders and support requests as needed.
- Execute and update CRM and LMS participants, various tracking systems and company lists, communicate with team and clients, as necessary.
- Welcome new clients, prompt orientation, LMS enrollment and ongoing client communications.
- Coordinate and support workflow for all CS&S classes, events and major training projects. Develop quarterly schedule, back-end logistics and support “day-of” delivery.
- Initiate and manage training evaluations and assessments for current clients and prospects; both for hiring and development purposes.
- Drive basic marketing functions to promote our company, services, special events and other offerings.
- Update promotional material via website, e-marketing, Social Media, videos, flyers, etc. Will draft the weekly newsletter and event eblasts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be proficient with Microsoft365 Suite, CRM, Marketing Automation, Email Marketing platforms as well as have the ability and desire to learn new programs.
- High ambition and drive; one who sees gaps in systems or procedures and builds new protocols for higher effectiveness
- Capacity for problem solving; may not having the answer but managing his/her resources to find an answer quickly and efficiently
- Impeccable inter-personal, verbal and written communication.
- Ability to coordinate and interact with prospective customers and clients to ensure that the company image is positive and professional.
- Must be organized, able to handle multiple projects at one time and work well independently.
Sandler Training is a world leader in sales and sales management training. We work with high-performing companies and leaders to remove roadblocks and make a positive impact on their sales culture, employee performance and, of course, their bottom-line. We are a dynamic team who likes to laugh and have fun - but make no mistake - we are all over-achievers with a strong motivation to succeed.
We’re fully committed to creating job fulfillment which means work/life balance and ongoing training and development to advance your career. Members of this team are continuous learners; consistently raising their skill sets in the areas of leadership, sales management, business development, customer service and more. We aim to support, encourage, and develop team members for a life-long career.